jeudi 1 septembre 2011

London Calling


So here I am in London town,
A better scene I'm gonna be around,
The kind of music that won't bring me down,
My life is just a slow train crawling up a hill.

- Katie Melua
"WOKE UP IN LONDON YESTERDAY
Found myself in the city near Piccadilly
I got some PICTURES on my phone

NIGHT TURNS TO WHATEVER WE WANT
We’re YOUNG enough to say

Oh this has gotta be the GOOD LIFE
This has gotta be the GOOD LIFE
This could really be a GOOD LIFE, GOOD LIFE

Say oh, got this FEELING that you can’t fight
LIKE THIS CITY IS ON FIRE TONIGHT
This could really be a GOOD LIFE
A GOOD, GOOD LIFE" ♥
- OneRepublic




 (Prise par Lust)



















 (Prise par Bells)













































© - Tous droits réservés Creative Commons License

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire